Samuels Heritage B&B,
Ballymaclode, Halfway House,
Dunmore Road, Waterford, Ireland.
Phone : +353 (0)51 875094
Bed & Breakfast in Waterford at Samuel's HeritageSamuel's Heritage Bed & Breakfast on the outskirts of Waterford City in the South East of Ireland delights with panoramic views of the River Suir, Comeragh Mountains & City.Samuel's Heritage is located near Waterford Regional Hospital, Waterford Castle and Faithlegge House Hotel. Set in 30 acres of farmland on an acre site in quiet & peaceful countryside with mature gardens, yet only 300 metres from the Dunmore Road (R684).
Samuel's Heritage is a family run guest accommodation has 6 ensuite Rooms and a relaxing breakfast Room & separate TV lounge for your use. Our Breakfast Menu is famous for its scrumptious & wholesome variety & whenever possible homemade & organic.
All rooms are located for easy access on the ground floor.
Samuels Heritage bed & breakfast is ideally located for Waterford City & the surrounding area
- Waterford City centre is just 5.5km away and our bed & breakfast accommodation is the closest to Waterford Regional Hospital
- There are excellent choices of restaurants & bars from local fish restaurants at the nearby coast to a wide range of traditional & ethnic restaurants along the road to the City Centre
- Waterford Museum of Treasures and the Viking Triangle are 10 minutes away
- Free WIFI is available throughout the bed & breakfast
- Laundry facilities are available at an extra cost for our guests
- Local Beaches & Coast line are only 10 minutes drive away
- Waterford Castle, Faithlegg House & Waterford Municipal Golf Courses are all within 4km
- Complementary offroad secure parking
- Susan speaks fluent German
- Samuels Heritage B&B is open all year around
For bookings or more information please contact Samuel's Heritage Bed and Breakfast Waterford.
Book Online Now!
Welcome to Winterval
Running from November 29 to December 23 and December 27 to 31, Winterval is a delightful Christmas festival packed with seasonal events and activities set in unique heritage sites around Irelandís oldest city, Waterford. Winterval takes itís inspiration from the myriad of enchanting Christmas markets throughout Europe and brings the collective sights, sounds and festive charms to the South-East.
Booking is now open for the Winterval Express Train, Santaís Grotto, Winterval on Ice, Snowglobe and the Horse-Drawn sleigh. Donít miss out on a fantastic 20% off on midweek events and tempting hotel offers for a perfect festive getaway.
View our 2013 brochure here and book your festive break away today!