Samuels Heritage B&B,
Ballymaclode, Halfway House,
Dunmore Road, Waterford, Ireland.
Phone : +353 (0)51 875094
Family Run Bed & Breakfast in Waterford at Samuel's HeritageSamuel's Heritage Bed & Breakfast Accommodation on the outskirts of Waterford City in the South East of Ireland delights with panoramic views of the River Suir, Comeragh Mountains & City.Samuel's Heritage is located near Waterford Regional Hospital, Waterford Castle and Faithlegge House Hotel. Set in 30 acres of farmland on an acre site in quiet & peaceful countryside with mature gardens, yet only 300 metres from the Dunmore Road (R684).
Samuel's Heritage is a family run B & B guest accommodation has 6 ensuite Rooms and a relaxing breakfast Room & separate TV lounge for your use. Our Breakfast Menu is famous for its scrumptious & wholesome variety & whenever possible homemade & organic.
All rooms are located for easy access on the ground floor.
Samuels Heritage bed & breakfast is ideally located for Waterford City & the surrounding area
- Waterford City centre is just 5.5km away and our bed & breakfast accommodation is the closest to Waterford Regional Hospital
- There are excellent choices of restaurants & bars from local fish restaurants at the nearby coast to a wide range of traditional & ethnic restaurants along the road to the City Centre
- Waterford Museum of Treasures and the Viking Triangle are 10 minutes away
- Free WIFI is available throughout the bed & breakfast
- Laundry facilities are available at an extra cost for our guests
- Local Beaches & Coast line are only 10 minutes drive away
- Waterford Castle, Faithlegg House & Waterford Municipal Golf Courses are all within 4km
- Complementary offroad secure parking
- Susan speaks fluent German
- Samuels Heritage B&B is open all year around
For bookings or more information please contact Samuel's Heritage Bed and Breakfast Waterford.
Book Online Now!